Thursday, May 29, 2014

From Beach to Thailand!

 This has been my view for the last week with my family. It's been a wonderful  time of fun mixed with a whole bunch of relaxing. As our vacation winds down, however, my mind is starting to go in hyperdrive because I'll need to transition from "I don't know what time or even day it is" to all packed for our 15 day adventure. Oh, and did I mention that we'll be arriving back home late Saturday night from the beach and will leave for the airport around Sunday lunch?!  I've got a lot yet to do!  But what I have accomplished to this point is that I have researched, read, got shots, purchased supplies, planned till I can't plan anymore,signed up with twitter to keep abreast of the current situation from a guy on the ground in Thailand, signed up with the US Embassy and also a whole bunch of praying for myself and Karon has been going on!  I'm excited to get this adventure started!  

No comments:

Post a Comment